Associate Consultant Business
Job Description: Essential Job Functions
- Supports business process modeling sessions and develops baseline experience with associated concepts and techniques (Business).
- Participates in transferring knowledge to the client through formal training delivery and/or informal coaching (Business).
- Contributes to quantitative and qualitative analytic assessments and, with guidance, draws conclusions and recommendations from findings (Business).
- Contributes to the creation and content of appropriate Catalyst work products (primarily business oriented) with guidance from subject matter experts (Methodology).
- Develops awareness of technical strategies and components (e.g. hardware, software, packaged applications, tools) relevant to project assignments (Technical).
- Understands basic information about the structure of client assignments (e.g. project plan/scope, statement of work, pricing strategy) and how individual efforts contribute to timely and profitable delivery for the company (Management).
- Demonstrates a professional image and presence; gains confidence of clients, management team and peers (Relationship Management).
- Is service-oriented and seeks out ways to expand role (Leverage).
- Develops ideas and communicates status, issues, designs, and plans to peers and immediate manager both orally and in writing (Communication).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
- Experience with company's differentiation from competitors through business strategies, primary solutions and offerings and industry focus areas
- Good research, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to produce work products under pressure and within deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work