Business Analyst/MOA Equities
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Self Employed, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Aston Carter est l'entité à part entière du groupe Allegis, N°1 mondial des groupes privés en recrutement.
Get requirements from users on new functionalities related to Structured products for Equity Derivatives, TRS, TRF, Delta 1, custom indexes.
Organize the relation with the business to enable correct formalization and prioritization of the requirements
Write specifications and ensure validation of developments delivered by MOE.
Provide functional expertise on the products
Document the solutions and their implementation in bank systems
Project management responsibility on the stream reporting, planification, organization.
Expected experience and knowledge:
• Strong understanding of financial markets, and expertise on Equity Derivatives.
• Good knowledge of Sophis and trading tools (pricers, booking systems …)
• Experience in package implementation on Equity Derivatives
• Good communication, interpersonal skills.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.