EC-RH, cabinet de conseil en recrutement spécialisé sur les profils financiers, recherche pour un client, un(e) Business Analyst Sales F/H.
Commercial finance Missions:
Scope: gross sales , net sales & volumes , gross margin , client focus
- Participate in the bid and pricing processes with Business development and Account management teams, providing relevant business cases to the Management for decision making process
- Provide input and advice to potential commercial agreements / tenders entered into by the business and execute what needs to be done financially to ensure these activities are feasible and sensible
- pilot the planning and forecasting process for sales and volumes, following the FP&A guidelines, working closely with regional finance, operations, sales and account management teams
- Propose and roll out any measure aiming at improving the above processes, focusing on improving forecast accuracy, working closely with FP&A
- Be accountable for the analysis of results versus forecast/ budget and for assessing and quantifying risks and opportunities for the existing business and new business
- Provide profitability analysis by client / contract and propose corrective actions, working closely with account management and operations and interacting with FP&A
- Work closely with regional finance to prepare relevant business cases for commercial activities
Business analyst / contrôleur de gestion commercial :
- You are in charge of supporting the deployment of the missions of the newly created Commercial Finance department.
- You are more particularly in charge of improving the performance analysis and the budget / forecast processes for sales and gross margin in a context of high growth and finance department transformation:
- Be the Business Partner of Account Management and Sales team to support the growth strategy : focus on volumes, gross sales and net sales
- Provide monthly gap analysis (real vs. budget/ forecast vs. n-1) on volumes and net sales, work with business teams to identify root causes of the gaps by geo, service type, site .. and propose corrective actions.
- Work closely with FP&A team and Shared Service center for the consolidation and analysis of data and the preparation of quarterly board meetings and monthly reporting packages
- Work closely with regional finance and FP&A to identify and deploy KPIs to improve Gross margin on new business and support the pricing management activities
- develop monthly KPIs to measure the efficiency of the sales activities and the ROI of resources allocated to the growth activities
- contribute to the development of new biz / farming monthly dashboard
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes in relation with Account Managers, Business development, Sales and Ops , under the coordination of FP&A team.
You report to the Head of Commercial Finance.
To be qualified for the job, you must :
- Have at least a first experience in business analysis, in a similar position (2-3 years ), ideally in retail or service business
- Be business acumen / rigorous / both analytical and synthetical / curiosity / autonomy
- Have team spirit / Open minded /Process Continuous improvement mindset / willing to look for solutions
- Master in Excel and BI tools. Microsoft Dynamics 365 knowledge would be a plus.
- Be fluent in englisht: this is the professional language in the company; second foreign language (Spanish , Chinese , Russian .. ) would be a plus.