Compliance Intern (m/f)
- Salaire stage
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, French Branch
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
We are searching for an intern for our Legal & Compliance department at AllianzGI GmbH.
Under the supervision of the relevant compliance lead for each topic:
Overview: Assist in executing oversight program to ensure that all actions and services of our investment units are conducted in compliance with applicable procedures and the principles of fair and equitable treatment of clients, upholding market integrity and managing conflicts of interests.
You will be supporting senior experts on various compliance topics, including the following:
• trading related matters such as cross-trading, trade aggregations, and equitable allocations
• market abuse matters, including insider dealing, market manipulation, and market soundings
• personal account dealing, client on boarding, gifts and entertainment re-strictions
• MiFID processes and policies preparations, drafting of Investment Platform Compliance manual, creation of repertoire of policies
• Supporting corporate mergers and business integration of newly acquired units.
Reporting: Assist in providing relevant updates to the General Counsel, the Head of Compliance and the Head of Investment Compliance for Europe, including the following:
• Maintaining up-to-date information on the IPAM dedicated pages of the Compliance intranet portal
• Drafting the 2017 activity report and maintaining KPIs, KRIs for the team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills (English required).
• Strong self-management skills and discipline – ability to take initiative and get things done under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Team player and ability to build positive relationships internally and externally.
• Academic background in finance, capital markets or asset management in diverse asset classes, including fixed income and derivatives, with experience or understanding of Compliance in an Asset Management environment.
• Familiarity with good practice in Investment risk, project management through internships or otherwise would be a plus.
• Experience with Bloomberg AIM and related compliance and audit modules would be a plus.