Corporate Banking, Relationship Analyst (RA) Intern, Paris January - June 2021 Session
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for RA Intern to join the Corporate Banking team in Paris, France in January 2021.
The internship will start in January 2021 and end in June 2021.
Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. Corporate Bankers drive the client dialogue on cash management, capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for credit allocation as well as relationship management. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Origination. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! Our Internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel. Your time here will look something like this...
As an RA Intern, main tasks involve:
* Support the RA team with credit requests from the network and request appropriate approvals from Risk.
* Develop understanding of the Risk Policy.
* Administration of new and existing credit limits, collaborating with Credit Administration.
* Respond to ad-hoc client related requests in collaboration with the RA team and bankers.
* Support the RA team in maintaining client information database up to date. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. During the 6 month internship, you will be placed with a Corporate Banking team to work with for the duration of the Program. Top-performing RA Intern will have an opportunity to return to Citi after graduation to work as a full-time RA. We want to hear from you if...
* You are available to start in January 2021
* You are currently enrolled in a University that can provide an internship agreement
* You have an academic background in Finance
* You are fluent in English both written and oral (working language). Good level in French is recommended but not essential
* You have advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* You have relevant professional experience from previous internship(s) Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical and decision-making
We recruit for 6-month internships from January to June and July to December. We therefore encourage early applications."
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary