Derivative Instruments Valuation Sales & Client Relations Intern
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit UK
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
We are looking for someone to join our Sales and Client Relations team in Paris, to help support the development of our DxVal service – market to model valuations on derivative instruments.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Actively assist in ensuring that the service produced is of high quality and delivered in a timely manner
- Provide support to clients by answering queries on technical aspects of the service
- Perform analysis on derivatives prices when challenged by clients
- Work closely with other departments within the business (IT, marketing, pricing) to help develop the service.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Must have a master degree in financial markets and a good knowledge of financial instruments and understanding of their pricing theory
- Must be able to work in a small team and be prepared to get involved in a variety of tasks out of the formal job description
- Autonomy, enthusiasm, willingness to learn are essential
- A friendly and outgoing individual with great communication and presentation skills
- Confident to meet clients
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify.