EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a DevOps release engineer
to join our team in Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Feb 18
The Release Engineer works in a release management team and is part of a DevOps organization. It is in charge of continuous integration and releasing processes in order to deliver the different versions of a derivative Back Office product. He is involved in assisting the development, quality and customer support teams. It has a global vision of the product and knows how to set up industrialization solutions around it.
Main activities :
- Participates in project planning processes.
- Develops solutions around continuous integration (Software Factory)
- Maintains and puts in place the tools necessary to manage Release delivery
- Automates processes to improve work environments
- Implements and conducts product performance benchmarks
- Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems
- Assists inside and outside with product upgrades.
- Analyses and interprets complex problems to identify the root cause, proposes alternative solution
- Technology Watch around releasing management process.
- Programming languages (C, Java, Python, SQL PL/SQL)
- Development concept and methods (Agile, Scrum,...)
- WEB Services Environment: IT, System (Windows, Linux), Network TCP/IP, Security (SSL/TLS…)
- Realization of software prototypes
- Elaboration of test suits
- Configuration management tool (Perforce, Git...)
Good fluency in written and oral English.
Profile: Training: BAC + 2 at BAC + 5 experience from 2 to 5 years
You are creative, rigorous and you have a passion for IT. You demonstrate good written and oral expression and enjoy dynamic and scalable work environments. This job is for you.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.