Digital - Content - Automation Engineer
- Ingest and analyze various data sources to drive innovation in content creation.
- Automate the acquisition, relevance scoring and storage of incoming sources.
- Develop processes for data mining, data concordance and data production.
- Explore and evaluate new data technologies to build a scalable, cloud oriented data platform.
- Optimize data retrieval, develop dashboards and other visualizations for financial experts.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- 1 to 3+ years of working experience in software development
- 1 to 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Science or Machine Learning
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in building data ingestion and ETL pipelines/supporting a large data platform and data pipelining
- Strong experience and proficiency with Python, Pandas, Numpy and AWS APIs
- Organized, self-directed, and resourceful with the ability to appropriately prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team of data scientists as well as in projection in other teams for the duration of the projects
If possible, but not essential, some experience in one or more of those areas:
- Experience with modern data platforms such as Spark, Hadoop or other map/reduce big data systems and services
- Experience with a variety of data stores such as ArangoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB
- Experience with AWS environment