Our client, an asset management firm within a global investment group, is looking for an ESG Product Manager to join their product team in Paris.
This is a hugely exciting role with the opportunity to collaborate in the development of the firm’s ESG investments. The successful candidate will support the firm’s strategy by analysing ESG trends and regulatory policies and advising on the implementation of ESG criteria. The role will work in collaboration with ESG analysts and portfolio managers to achieve label certification of the fund range. The firm needs a self-driven and skilled communicator to advocate across internal stakeholders to partner with the ESG team.
- Identify and analyse evolutions in regulatory policies, market trends, practices, and competitive dynamics to integrate into the firm’s product strategy and new product development
- Steer the label certification of the fund range by assessing the existing funds’ ESG compliance potential and coordinating product certification
- Collaborate with the operations, reporting, and ESG teams to manage the offering’s compliance with ESG rules and regulations
- Work with the ESG team to develop the firm’s ESG messaging for the range of products across different countries and investor segments
- Collaborate in the creation of ESG educational and marketing material by supporting the production of marketing content, fluency training, business books, etc.
- Actively advocate for partnerships between the ESG team and key internal stakeholders in Paris and throughout the global firm
- Practical experience with ESG regulatory frameworks, monitoring processes, label implementation, product positioning, and market
- Significant experience with fixed income, equity, multi-asset, and alternative strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and geographies, and build positive partnerships with key internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of ESG external databases is beneficial but not essential
- Good senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- French and English at a professional level are essential