Executive Assistant, Paris
We are looking for someone with your experience to join our growing team in Paris as an Executive Assistant supporting several Directors across our Commodities and Global Markets business and our Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division.
You will be responsible for diary and telephone management; scheduling meeting and the coordination of documents including printing, binding and scanning; invoice and expense management; and travel management.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- regular interaction with Assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls/virtual meetings with international offices across different time zones
- booking conferences, organising events
- onboarding new starters
- requesting security passes, ordering IT equipment, business cards, IT access etc
- ad-hoc administrative duties
- provide general office support - for example ordering stationery, pantry supplies, mail and booking couriers, arranging maintenance of office and equipment as required, point of contact for IT and visitors to the office, direct contact with all service providers
- managing the daily lunch vouchers
You will have at least 3 years' experience as an Executive Assistant in similar Financial Services organisation.
You will also:
- have intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and advanced skills in Outlook. Concur would be advantageous
- be highly organised and excellent time management skills
- have the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload, conflicting priorities and deadlines effectively
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be extremely organised, flexible, excellent attention to detail and follow-through and delivery
- thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are key
- exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- be resourceful and able to work both independently as well as within a team.
If you have had experience running a small office and are looking for a very hands-on role, then please apply now! About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 March 2020, Macquarie Asset Management has $A606.9 billion of assets under management. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.