Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €35.5 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2022).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society. Leveraging its strong equity base (€3.0 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2021), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 723 employees (at 31 March 2022) across its 13 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612;
Ticker: TKO.FP). For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
Reporting to an Associate Financial Controller, you cover financial controlling of the consolidated scope of Tikehau Capital activities, ie more than 10 entities, including 2 recently acquired entities.
Your main responsibilities (without being exhaustive) are focused on assisting the Associate Financial Controller for the following tasks:
- Preparation and centralization of Group Asset Management KPI
- Preparation of internal reporting for our 4 strategies (Capital Markets, Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity),
- Participation to Forecast, Budget, Business Plan processes related to Asset Management KPI and financial statements
- Participation to the implementation of reporting tools;
- Master in finance or equivalent,
- Previous experience (2+ years) in Financial Controlling, Audit, Valuation or Transaction Services practices would be a plus,
- Expert in Excel: ability to prepare efficiently robust excel files
- Synthetic and analytic thinking; capacity to prepare synthetic analyses in a context of large volume of information;
- Communication skills: ability to communicate with all stakeholders within our Group;
- Sense of organisation and anticipation: ability to collect and process a large quantity of data from multiple counterparts within the Group