Established in 1997, today Idinvest manages €8 billion and over 100 employees. Thanks to its range of expertise, Idinvest can successfully support the growth of companies by financing them through its three lines of business: Venture & Growth Capital, Private Debt and Private Funds Group. Idinvest has played a major role in financing European SMEs including Meetic, Criteo, Materne, Sarenza, Deezer, Vestiaire Collective, Talend, Demeco, Secret Escapes, Arena, Peakon and Wefox. In January 2018, Idinvest Partners became a subsidiary of Eurazeo, a leading global investment company, with a diversified portfolio of €17bn in assets under management, including approximately €11bn from investment partners, invested in over 350 companies.
Location: 117, avenue des Champs Elysées, Paris 8th
Position: The Investor Relations & Marketing team is looking for a trainee available from July 2020
Duration: 6 months
• Competitive watch on European Private Equity and Private Debt market
• Participation in the responses to calls for Requests for Proposals, due diligences
• Carrying out one-off market studies (private equity market in France, private debt market, etc.)
• Production of marketing materials (Fund presentations, newsletter ...)
• Permanent link with investment and fund monitoring teams
This internship offers a high level of exposure to the Private Equity sector: discovery of the different businesses (marketing, sales, investments, reporting, monitoring) and asset classes.
• Last year of business school or postgraduate studies in finance
• Excellent level in English (written and oral), preferably a dual nationality; A second European language is a plus
• Good command of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• A passion for Private Equity and Finance
• Independent and pro-active, with a strong team work mindset
Please send your application by e-mail under (CV and cover letter) with the reference ‘Investor Relation & Marketing internship’ to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Idinvest Partners ensures the equal treatment of all candidates and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of social or ethnic background, age, place of birth, sex, religion, education background, disability, etc.. As a business we are committed to providing equal opportunities in terms of recruiting future employees, enabling their professional development, salary, etc..
Créée en 1997, la société gère aujourd’hui 8 milliards d’euros et compte plus de 100 collaborateurs. Grâce à une palette d’expertises complémentaires, Idinvest Partners est en mesure de soutenir l'essor des entreprises en les finançant à travers ses trois lignes de métier : Capital Innovation & Croissance, Dette Privée et Mandats & Fonds dédiés. Idinvest Partners finance des PMEs européennes parmi lesquelles Meetic, Dailymotion, Criteo, Materne, Sarenza, Deezer, Vestiaire Collective, Talend, Demeco et Isabel Marrant. En 2018, Idinvest Partners est devenue une filiale d’Eurazeo, société mondiale d’investissement de premier plan qui gère directement et indirectement 17 milliards d’euros d’actifs diversifiés dont près de 11 milliards pour compte de tiers investis dans un portefeuille de plus de 350 entreprises.