INVESTMENT BANKING ASSOCIATE / VICE PRESIDENT
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 17
Alantra is a Global Investment Banking and Asset Management firm focusing on the mid-market. The firm has 25 offices in 19 countries across Europe, US, Asia and Latin America, and employs over 350 professionals. Alantra has advised on over 460 M&A, Debt Advisory, Financial Restructuring, Credit Portfolio and Capital Markets transactions in the last 4 years and manages c.€3.5bn in assets. In 2016, Alantra’s Investment Banking Division advised on c.150 transactions, of which 60% were cross-border. The firm is publicly listed since 2015 with a c.€370m market capitalization as of March 2017.
Based in Paris, you will work in a highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment and become an integral part of our successful Investment Banking team.
The candidate will assist the deal team by performing, drafting and reviewing execution documents and other deliverables such as presentations, financial models, teasers, IM’s, legal contracts. This position will also support the senior deal team members in meetings with clients, deal negotiations, valuation, transaction structuring etc.
The candidate will need to possess exceptional financial modeling and writing skills, a solid experience in financial statements analysis and accounting, as well as outstanding communication capacity and client management skills.
What you will bring:
- 3-6 years of investment banking or private equity experience.
- Experience managing junior staff and working with clients on M&A advisory engagements.
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills – proficiency with financial models and knowledge of valuation methodologies and capital markets.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking.
- Ability to effectively manage several concurrent projects
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues globally on cross-border M&A transactions, engagement origination and industry analysis.
- Language skills in English (at native speaker level) are a requirement
- The highest level of integrity and ability to act as a role model for our values and business principles.
- Start date: Immediately
- Location: Paris, France
Documentation to be sent with the subject “Alantra France Associate/Vice President” and the candidate’s full name. Attachments:
- Current CV (including a photo and information about your education, work experience and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover Letter explaining your motivation to join Alantra
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the application submission.