Team culture: no politics, talented team, organization invest massively in their employees at all levels.
· Strong front-to-back financial product knowledge - Cash Equities
. Understanding of Trade processes
. Settlement Processes
. Clearing services exposure / Securities
· Strong cross-functional understanding (trade management / lifecycle)
· Strong experience of working experience in IT environment as a senior business analyst
· Proven record in the Financial / Capital Market sector within an International organization,
. Middle office and settlement side, comfortable to make reconciliation and workflow of a trade – looking at pending trades and counterparty’s
. Dividends and derivatives exposure
. Improve settlements system
· Good knowledge of financial product trading, trade lifecycle, and clearing environment,
· Experiences with working in programs and projects (Business and Market Finance) with strong IT components
· Proven record in managing cross-functional projects and writing-related documentation in English
· Experiences with giving synthesizing complex information
· Clear French and English speaking
Contract: € 6 months long term rolling contract up to 2.5 years
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion, please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 email@example.com for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474