Part of a dynamic and very integrated team that works in agile environment and gives strong responsibilities and autonomy. You will be in charge of maintaining and developing the Varenne Capital Partners internal front to middle to reporting software. You will be key in building the new software architecture that can support the company growth.
You will have to take care of projects from user specifications to production roll out in a short decision-making environment.
Ideally, you have a first knowledge in finance and particularly in asset management (front to middle workflows, risk and compliance) so you can understand the end user requirements.
Master's (M2) in Computing science or equivalent
Between 1 and 3 years of experience in inhouse software development. A first experience in finance is preferred but not mandatory.
- Perfect understanding of object programming concepts
- Significant experience in inhouse JAVA applications development
- GIT or SVN source code managing
- First use and knowledge of relational database querying, ideally PostgreSQL
- Willingness to learn, progress and always “go the extra mile”.
- Numerical fluency and a high comfort level with technical subjects
- Strong analytical skills and judgement.
- Fluency in English is required.
- A first use of IntelliJ IDE is a plus.
- Length : Permanent contract
- Start : As soon as possible
- Location : 42 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France
- Contact : email@example.com