SILEX is an independent, technology-based asset manager naturally born in 2016 from the desire of market finance professionals to unite their respective expertise for a single purpose: modernising the world of asset management and accompany wealth managers every step of the way, bringing together the best of human expertise and technology. To provide access to the quantamental turning point that the industry is taking, SILEX aims to create a set of proprietary tools, gathered in SPARK, the proprietary digital platform of the company, which offers a range of robust investment strategies, embedding convictions into best-in-class investment processes and risk management.
Your main missions will be to maintain and develop Pricing tools, as well as to respond to requests for maintenance, upgrades, and changes to our SPARK tool.
- Improvement, maintenance, production, and automation of pricing tools for structured products
- Development of price request optimisation tools
- Automation of daily tasks: position tracking, reporting, valuation.
Profile & Skills
- First validated IT Quant experience in a bank or financial institution
- Basic knowledge of financial products
- Excellent mastery of computer programming in Java/MySQL (OOP, multithreading…)
- Excellent mastery of software architecture and abstraction
- Modelisation and financial mathematics (SDE, PDE, …)
- Numerical methods (monte Carlo, Finite difference method…)
- Ability to work in a team and quickly share any thoughts/developments
- Power of proposal and ability to step back