Internship – Alternative Investments Risk & Valuation Analyst
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Stages
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Tikehau Capital is a pan-European listed asset management and investment company headquartered in Paris which provides its investors with alternative investment opportunities targeting long-term value creation through its four business lines: Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity and Liquid Strategies (Fixed Income & Equities). Tikehau Capital directly or indirectly manages assets of c. €14.2 billion. Tikehau Capital has expanded over recent years, initially in Europe, setting up offices located in London, Milan, Brussels, Madrid and in Asia. The Group’s workforce totals more than 220 employees and partners.
The successful candidate will be integrated into the Risk Department, which is responsible for managing market risk, credit risk, equity risk and liquidity risk on private debt strategies, private equity, real estate.
You will be fully integrated within the team and in constant interaction with the deal team and research team. You will actively participate in the following tasks:
- Credit and equity analysis of new investments in preparation for Investment Committees;
- Review of the valuation of assets of Private Debt, Private Equity, Real Estate; preparation of Valuation Committees;
- Analysis and monitoring of market risk, credit risk, equity risk and liquidity risk; preparation of Risk Committees;
- Implementation of stress tests; improvement of methodologies and tools for risk assessment.
- You have achieved or are pursuing a Master’s degree in a tier one business school, engineering school or university with a specialization in Corporate Finance,
- You have a first experience (long internship) in corporate finance (audit firm, valuation of illiquid assets, M & A, Transaction Services, Financing LBO / Acquisition, Private Equity)
- You have solid knowledge of corporate finance,
- You master MS Office, especially Excel
- You are rigorous, proactive and organized and can show curiosity and initiative
- You have good oral and written communication skills,
- You are proficient in English.