Internship – Market Risk Analyst (M/F)
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
Tikehau Capital is a pan-European listed asset management and investment company headquartered in Paris which provides its investors with alternative investment opportunities targeting long-term value creation through its four business lines: Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity and Liquid Strategies (Fixed Income & Equities). Tikehau Capital directly or indirectly manages assets of c. €14.2 billion. Tikehau Capital has expanded over recent years, initially in Europe, setting up offices located in London, Milan, Brussels, Madrid and in Asia. The Group’s workforce totals more than 220 employees and partners.
The successful candidate will join the Risk Department, and will be involved in the following tasks:
- Monitoring, control and analysis of fixed income and equity portfolios’ risk metrics.
- Reporting on a daily basis on market risks to front office and general management.
- Production of ad-hoc studies on specific market risks or hedging strategies.
- Improving existing Excel tools and models to monitor market risks (stress tests, VaR, greeks, …)
- Preparing supporting documents for the Risk Committee
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have the following background and skill set:
- Attending a top tier engineering school, business school, or master’s degree in quantitative finance;
- A first experience in market finance / market risk within an asset manager, investment fund or a bank (internship, apprenticeship);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Rigorous, autonomous, proactive and able to show curiosity and initiative;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team, and handle tight deadlines; adaptable within working environment;
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint; knowledge of Bloomberg and Sophis would be an asset.
- Fluency in English; French appreciated