Internship - Private Debt Portfolio Valuation
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
Tikehau Capital is a pan-European asset management and investment company headquartered in Paris which provides its investors with alternative investment opportunities targeting long-term value creation through its four business lines: Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity and Liquid Strategies (Fixed Income & Balanced and Equities). Tikehau Capital directly or indirectly manages assets of c. €10 billion, with shareholders’ equity of €1.5 billion. Founded in Paris, Tikehau Capital has expanded over recent years, initially in Europe, setting up offices located in London, Milan, Brussels, and Madrid and in Asia. The Group’s workforce totals more than 200 employees and partners.
The successful candidate will join the Risk and Valuation Department, which is responsible for providing a range of valuation advisory services specifically to the Private Debt Team. As an intern in charge of Private Debt valuations, you will be in constant interaction with analysts and managers.
Your main tasks will be the following:
· Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
· Assisting investment team with gathering data and information pertinent to the valuations
· Working with external parties on valuations topics
· Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
· Preparing stress-tests and risk assessment reports to management and to the risk committee.
Skills and experience
· You are preparing a top tier Master in finance, with a specialisation in corporate finance;
· You have a first experience in corporate finance (long internship, ideally within a valuation advisory firm, audit firm (Big 4, ...), or in M & A, Transaction Services, LBO / Acquisition Financing, private debt or private equity;
· You are rigorous, autonomous, proactive and able to show curiosity and initiative;
· You have good oral and written communication skills
· You have a good level in Excel and MS Office.
· You are fluent in English; knowledge of the French language would be an asset.