Investment Associate (M/F)
At Schroders, asset management is our business and our goals are completely aligned with those of our clients - the creation of long-term value.
We manage £444.4 billion of assets on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
We employ over 5000 talented people worldwide operating in more than 30 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
The job will be positioned at Schroder AIDA, a subsidiary of Schroders dedicated to infrastructure investments globally. Since forming in 2015, Schroder AIDA has successfully raised and invested over ₠2.3bn in senior debt, junior debt and in equity, focusing on core European infrastructure assets. The team comprises 20 employees based in Paris and is experiencing rapid growth. Role Overview
The role will involve acting as an Investment Associate in the infrastructure sector. You will be working in Paris and predominantly focus on private equity investments. Overview of Key Duties
- Assist investment directors in opportunities analysis, business plans review and due diligence, deals structuring and execution as well as management of existing investments
- Draft investment committee memos and all type of materials supporting pitch and external / internal presentations
- Run complex financial models and simulate the impact of alternative assumptions
- Monitor market data and provide support on ESG related items
- Prepare reporting to clients
- Assist investment directors and distribution teams in preparing marketing materials Skills required
- Young professional with strong academic credentials and 2 to 4 years of experience within Infrastructure debt or equity, Private Equity, Project Finance, M&A.
- Team player, willing to learn and to develop in a small team with a flat structure
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Computer literate including strong knowledge of financial modelling
- Fluency in English, fluency in French is a strong plus but not required
Schroder Aida is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.