Investment Banking Internship, Paris France (Europe, Middle East and Africa) January - June 2021 Session
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role in the team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Placement Intern Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Paris in January 2021 for 6 months. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok, you will be an expert in 6 months! Your time here will look something like this...
• Conduct research and analyze industry trends related to business development
• Build financial models, assess valuation and explore corporate finance solutions for big-picture financial analyses
• Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in presentation of new ideas to clients We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. During your 6-month placement intern analyst program you will be assigned to the France Investment Banking team, where you'll focus on financial analysis and business development.
Successful placement analysts may be considered for a full time position after graduation. We want to hear from you if...
* You are available to start in January 2021
* You are currently enrolled in a University that can provide an internship agreement
* You have a strong academic background in Finance or Accounting
* You have very good knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
* You are fluent in French and English, both written and oral (working language). Good level in additional languages beneficial but not essential
* You have advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* You have relevant experience from previous internship(s) (preferably abroad)
We will recruit on a rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We'll also be looking for the following:
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
• Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
• Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
• Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making