- Market Competitive
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Syquant Capital
- 15 Oct 17
Founded in 2005, Syquant Capital is an independent Paris based asset manager with a specific focus on absolute performance through various equity arbitrage strategies. Regulated by the AMF, Syquant Capital manages several UCITS regulated funds with a total AUM of € 4 billion. The investor base is essentially European and mainly institutional. With a talented and experienced investment team, a robust administrative and operational set up, Syquant Capital is looking to strengthen its client servicing team to accompany the growing investor base.
For existing and prospective investors, you will work with the investor relation team to support the client service efforts:
The candidate will assume significant responsibilities and should be able to work independently within the client servicing activities:
• Build and maintain a comprehensive array of bespoke reports and in house data (in Excel form)
• Support the completion of RFPs/ Due Diligences for alternative strategies,
• Ensure maintenance of standard due diligence documents,
• Maintain consultant databases and CRM files,
• Ensure consistency, correctness and timeless of information provided in RFPs/ Due Diligence documents,
• Communicate with relevant departments (investor relation, compliance, risk management, IT and investment team) to gather the necessary information and statistics,
• Support sales & marketing campaigns,
• Play an active part in relevant projects across client servicing role and receive additional responsibilities.
• Proof read and be able to amend contracts with distribution partners and / or fund platforms.
• A strong economic and numeric academic background (CAIA charter holder is a plus)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar / related role.
• Fluency in both English (especially written) and French (both written and spoken) is a pre-requisite
• A strong command of MS Office.
• A team spirit and the wish to integrate a dynamic and entrepreneurial team. You like to display initiative coupled with strong attention to detail and rigorous checks.
• An interest and understanding of the asset management industry as well as a good understanding of the client needs are essential to be able to match their requirements.
• An interest in both macro- and micro-economic events and especially an appetite for Event Driven strategies
• Part-time work (4/5) is a possibility.-