Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €28.5 billion of assets under management (at 31 December 2020). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies. Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 594 employees (at 31 December 2020) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
To further this growth we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join the Business Application IT Team in Paris. This team is at the hub of the firm's operations. Its purpose is support activities of the firm through the implementation of performing business applications along the whole investment chain and develop tools, reporting from collected data.
More specifically, we are looking for a developer to reinforce our dedicated Support team which in charge of providing assistance to our end users (Middle Office, Front Office, Sales department, Risk, Compliance), suggesting sustainable solution, and participating to small projects (around 10-days workload).
You will closely work with our business analysts from this team, more particularly those in charge of eFront and the other tools of our Private Asset activities (Microsoft universe).
In fulfilment of this role, you will:
- Provide end users with a first-level quality assistance and be reactive. Some examples: database query, automatic report, hot fix on in-house business application
- Monitor business data flows (scheduled tasks)
- Develop and maintain DotNet applications based on a SQL database for Middle office, Front Office, Sales, Marketing, Risk and Compliance departments.
- Integrate data flows and develop reports for these same teams
- Propose reliable fixes as sustainable solution
- Write or clarify technical processes that are existing or new.
In carrying out your role, you will develop an agile developer profile based on our DevOps backbone. You will also strength your understanding of global investment products and markets in an international context, especially on an attractive activity such as non-listed assets. Your position is key because you will reflect the IT department perception vis-à-vis the business teams. Your capacity to put in place long-term will be appreciated. Profile
- A first graduate degree, or subsequent Master's degree in Engineering
- Regular developer on Microsoft technology (Visual studio 2019 DotNet, SQL Server 2017 SSRS SSIS, PowerBI)
- Previous work experience in a similar context mandatory (asset management)
- Knowledge on web development or cloud experience appreciated
- Capacity to work using the existing Information System and respecting the IT guideline (Task Scheduler VCRON, Archiving GIT, DevOps Azure delivery process)
- Knowledge about the specific computer language XSL can be benefit
- Curiosity about discovering and helping on the various asset classes that Tikehau Capital manages
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work within an international context and team player mindset