Junior Internal Controller - Compliance
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment Group which manages €14.2bn of assets with shareholders’ equity of €2.5bn (as at December 31st, 2017). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real-estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiary Tikehau IM, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs 220 staff across its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul and Singapore offices.
Tikehau Investment Management is a portfolio management company authorized by AMF (Authorité des marchés financiers), specialized on the alternative investment, which are the focus of Tikehau Capital group. In accordance with development of our Compliance department, we are looking for a junior internal controller.
The successful candidate will join the Compliance department, responsible for performing the second-level control procedures defined by Tikehau Investment Management annual plan, to inform, assist and advise operational teams.
The main tasks will be:
- Realization and update of Tikehau Investment Management France control plan
- Writing and providing of internal memo, reports to the management
- Tracking detected anomalies and suggesting improvements
- Advising and assisting to operational departments
- Creation and updating of compliance procedures
- Participation in the committees (new clients, investments, etc.)
- Participation in the cross-realization control procedures for the different branches of Tikehau Investment Management
- Reporting to RCCI on various controls and anomalies
- Participation and assistance to RCCI to update the annual control plan updates, the objectives and definition of deadlines
- Master’s degree in a business school or university with a specialization in Finance and/or Compliance
- First experience of internal compliance control in a portfolio management company
- Solid knowledge of French and European regulation procedures UCI
- Dynamism and autonomy
- Bilingual English