EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Junior Sales Executive - Ambit
to join our team in Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 22 Mar 18
The Junior Sales Executive will report to Southern Europe Sales Manager for this product portfolio.
This role is a great opportunity to interact with a challenging market place and learn more on the financial services as well as building strong business relationships with financial institutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying leads and generating business meetings through prospecting and cold calling to manage a sales quota.
- Pipeline management, territory management, account management and developing key client / prospect relationships.
- Preparing bid submissions (RFI, RFP, Proposals, etc.).
- Executing on campaigns in conjunction with ongoing marketing and demand generation programmes as agreed with Sales Manager.
- Follow-up on enquiries in addition to creating customised target lists based on research and behavioural analytics
- Working in collaboration with the regional sales teams to maximise penetration and engage companies to allow for revenue generation
- Engage, nurture, and qualify marketing responses and sales initiatives
- Maintaining a current understanding of solution suite and marketplace trends
- Ability to close business in assigned accounts and achieving sales quota.
- Logical and creative thinker with the ability to obtain buy-in to project ideas.
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Confident, professional and persuasive
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar. Masters degree a plus.
- Basic knowledge of risk management, Credit, IFRS 9 and Treasury markets.
- Fluent English and French written and verbal language skills, plus additional language, such as Italian would be a plus.
- Previous work experience in business to business sales, account management, customer service or consulting (directly or via internships, or full/part-time jobs) is advantageous. Financial services sector experience is also a plus.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.