XOLARIS Group is a 100 % independent and privately financed specialist for the conception of investment solutions in the world of real assets. XOLARIS is a full service providing Management Company (“ManCo”) and a highly appreciated partner in finding individualized solutions for its client’s specific needs while making sure that its clients are able to concentrate on their core duties.
As an independent ManCo, we therefore offer investment services within regulatory guidelines to its clients and assume responsibility of the statutory requirements in the interest of the investors. We run our own AIFMs in the heart of Europe and operate our own administration unit, which is securing the ability to suit the individual objectives of each client. We operate offices in Liechtenstein, Germany, Hongkong and soon in Singapore. As part of our strategic growth we decided to setup ManCo business in Paris.
For our new operations in Paris we are currently looking for a Managing Director – Portfoliomanagement Real Estate & Private Equity (full time)
You should have profound experiences in the french real asset market. The ideal candidate will be part of a very experienced and highly motivated fast driven team. Being the face of XOLARIS in the French market must be your passion. You are a entrepreneuroriented character, being able to setup the French Team and giving the XOLARIS brand visibility in the market. You are also part of the XOLARIS management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adaptation and further development of the business model of the ManCo to changing market conditions and regulations
- Responsibility for results of the company, budgeting and taking into account the development of new sales channels for the solutions of the group of companies
- Responsible for the conception, prospectus and sales release of new products, taking into account the legal, tax and regulatory framework
- Leader of the operational divisions and promotion of subordinate employees
- Securing of further training and qualification measures for employees
- Capacity planning as well as coordinating and ensuring proper and smooth business processes
- Representative of the service capital management company to investors, initiators, asset managers, associations and the financial supervisory authority
- Further Development of internal, group and external process flows with regard to increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Cooperation with foreign sister companies
- Strategic further development of the entire group in cooperation with the other companies
- Work closely together with the other teams, offices and specialists of the XOLARIS Group
- Degree holder, qualified with a financial, legal or analytical discipline preferred
- At least 5 years experience in a management position in the real asset market
- You have a strong technical understanding of Alternative Investment Funds –
- especially in the asset classes private equity, renewable energies and real estate
- You have proven experiences in structuring of financial product solutions
- Profound network in the French market
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of investment management processes and industry best practices, including understanding of long-term investments with a clearly defined investment discipline
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- You are fluent in French and English (German is an advantage)
WE ARE OFFERING a position in a dynamic working environment, an enjoyable team atmosphere and a performance-linked remuneration. Personnel development and support are core elements of our strategic personnel policy. We are looking for you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then we should meet. Please email us your personal application and let us know why you are the right candidate for our further growth in the French market. Please send the documents to Mr. Stefan Klaile via the apply button.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Chairman of the board Mr. Stefan Klaile. (PA Mrs Stephanie Reichold: phone: 0049 89 2154 582 0)