PMO - Financial Software
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2,000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto
We strive to attract top talent in every country and to maintain a solid culture of financial and technology expertise, operational excellence and authentic collaboration. Our services are grounded on this culture and designed as long term partnerships aimed at assisting our clients in their transformation towards new avenues of growth.
The position is within our Client Services department in the Project Management Assistance team.
Client Services’ main mission is to deliver scalable services around Murex platform and support all types of financial institutions clients. More than 45,000 users around the globe rely every day on our platform for their trading, hedging, funding, risk management or processing operations.
Project Management Assistance team is responsible to provide and support standards, common processes and methodologies around project management activities for all projects.
As a Client Services Project Coordinator, you jointly work with Murex delivery Project manager to deliver Murex solution system, and you also work on Murex strategic internal projects, within a defined scope, in a timely manner, within a budget and with sustainable quality, as per Murex standards.
Project Coordinator’s activities include:
• Define, implement and execute the delivery processes, methodologies (Agile- Scrum) and best practices on project
• Ensure and facilitate cross stream communication and team coordination including various internal actors: Client Services department , Product development division and Project Administration
• Lead one or several delivery activities on internal or Client projects in coordination with Project Managers/Leads
• Analyze and consolidate project status reports and KPI’s on Planning, budget, risks, issues, deliverables
• Contribute to project quality control and to client satisfaction defining, maintaining, and deploying Delivery Methodologies and Processes
• Actively contribute to quality framework definition and continuous improvement