QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Personnel Officer, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - France//Paris.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Job Summary:
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the activities of the Country HR function, including support of development, implementation and standardization of cost-effective HR processes, systems and metrics to support HR operations and services in the assigned country in line with the Group's strategy. The role will be called upon to perform administrative and clerical duties so as to support the Manager HR / HRBP in the day to day operations Job Description:
- Ensure that all administration and support of HR related transactions in the assigned country are attended to on a timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/ objectives.
- Support and assist HR operations in the assigned country by performing a designated range of human resource activities.
- Assist with any requirements for staffing and recruiting activities including coordination of internal and external advertising with Management and the Sourcing team.
- Assist the arrangements of targeted selection interviews with concerned hiring managers and ensure that there is documented feedback.
- Assist with any data capture for the salary benchmarking exercises in line with the country's practices and source information as required to support Compensation & Benefits on salary packages and market information.
- Assist in the accomplishment of activities relating to employment relations and legislation in the assigned country by providing background information to Manager HR / HRBP as required for employee questions and grievances.
- Assist with the implementation of HR programs in the assigned country including:
- Annual / Mid-Year Performance Reviews
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Incentive Plan Distribution and Payment
- Employee Opinion Surveys
- Development / implementation of local HR initiatives or ad-hoc projects
- Other programs as they arise
- Take on other ad hoc projects and tasks relating to the assigned country, as and when required.
- University graduate.
- 2 to 3 years experience in human resources preferably with a local/ Gulf bank entailing personnel administration responsibilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Fluent in French.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with staff from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV