- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
Product Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, FranceIn this role, you will be a member of Moody's Analytics' product management team creating and supporting some of the industry's leading software solutions for the banking industry. You will help drive the feature and product priorities, participate in the Agile development process through frequent interaction with developers and program management, and assisting with product support issues.
The primary responsibilities consist of working closely with the Product Manager to design the product functionality based on the business and regulatory requirements.
As a regulatory reports expert, the product analyst is in charge of understanding and analyzing features required around regulatory reports production, specifying in detail such features for the engineering team, and performing acceptance testing.
As part of the product management team, you will provide level 2 (or 3) support to customer service or implementation services as needed and responsible for qualifying and specifying bug fixes and software enhancements requests raised by clients and customer facing teams.
Additional responsibilities may include: writing release notes for new report release and reviewing/validating product documentations, as well as supporting other stakeholders in their daily activities such as sales support (e.g. product demo, answering RFPs), documentation (reviewing technical communication documents) or helping the engineering team to develop regulatory reports. From time to time you may also help write some FAQs or white papers on best practices (on a given functional domain or relative to product usage), provide advanced product training, and work with marketing to position our products.
The role is part of the ERS - Banking Reg Team (BRT) in charge of the regulatory reporting setup in order to adequately respond to the influx of new regulatory requirements in the banking industry. Our goal is to be able to support our clients around the world to the meet regulatory requirements of the banking regulation according to Basel II/III standards.
- The product analyst for Regulatory Reporting shall be a subject matter expert one or more of the following domains: Basel III , Stress Testing and Financial Reporting.
- Good communications with the various teams and especially with the software engineering teams (day-to to-day interaction) is a key success factor.
- PL/SQL knowledge preferred, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, or business or a related field with exposure to financial industry
- Financial background required and Product Analyst shall be willing to keep learning about finance & risk regulations
- Prior experience in Regulatory Reporting tools is a key differentiator
- Practical experience in a financial institution, in a consulting firm or in a risk management software house preferred
- Interest in the technological aspects of software products
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.