- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, FranceWithin our product management team, you will be participating to the Moody's Analytics Basel Regulatory Capital and Liquidity compliance solution lifecycle. In that role, you will gather and consolidate regulatory, clients and market requirements in order to contribute to the development work of our solution working closely for that with the Research team and Regulatory Focus Group. You will also develop a broad knowledge on the Basel III regulations and reports for multiple countries.
Based on a strong knowledge of our product, you will interact with the Engineering teams to develop new product functionalities.
As a product expert, your role will be central: you will work several other Moody's Analytics departments within our Business Line, such as Sales, Implementation Services, and Client Support teams to deliver, support and enhance our solution. You will also interact regularly with our clients to present our roadmap or to participate in product workshops.
- Analyse and understand new supervisory regulations (e.g. Basel regulatory texts and reports, and National regulations) and gather requirements for new functionalities.
- Is the product owner for at least one mid-size product or feature set of a large product. Write product specifications for Engineering teams to develop new software functionalities and follow up the progress of those developments until the release of the new software version. Produce the regulatory configuration files that complement our solution Perform senior analyst type functions and work directly with engineering to develop the product as an active member who can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works with limited supervision. Provides Tier 2 support to clients, sales teams and implementation services teams.
- Bachelors required in IT and/or Finance
Required Skills / Experience:
- Typically requires significant experience in financial services and risk management software industry as an analyst and/or product manager.
- Has strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Master degree in IT and/or Finance
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Past working experience with any of the software from the Riskfoundation Suite (RiskAuthority and/or RiskConfidence) is highly appreciated.
- Knowledge in any of the following regulations is a plus: EBA CRR, BCBS, PRA (not exhaustive).
- Hands-on IT skills, in particular knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, is a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.