- Competitive salary and benefits EUR
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
BISAM is recruiting a Product Specialist positioned within the Research & Development team to work on the performance attribution engine which encompasses equity attribution and fixed-income attribution methodologies.
The Product Specialist takes the responsibility on the execution of the Roadmap in collaboration with the Development team. His role encompasses the following tasks:
- Prepare product specifications and user stories in a Scrum work environment.
- Act as an ‘internal client’ when assisting the Development team.
- Design, maintain and run tests (about 50% of the workload).
- Validate features’ documentation in collaboration with documentation team.
- Promote new functionalities internally and to his Clients.
- Foster incremental changes over time to improve products, services and processes.
- Ensure consistent user experience within our offering and drive continual improvements based on customers’ feedbacks.
The Product Specialist also collaborates closely with Client Support team, Professional Service team and Pre-Sales team. As such, the Product Specialist:
- Analyze, reproduce software issues, validate fixes on time and, when applicable, provide root cause analysis for software issues and suggest possible improvement.
- Provide expertise during the implementation of our offering and the sales process.
- Graduated from an engineering school or a Master’s degree in Finance. Certifications like CIPM or CFA are greatly appreciated.
- 2-5 years’ experience, preferably in a software company using Scrum/Agile methodologies and/or within an asset management company.
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and asset management industry.
- Good knowledge of SQL is appreciated.
- Coding experience and knowledge of a programming language (MATLAB, Python, Java, C++…) highly appreciated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- French & English are required to evolve in an international environment.
- Ability to work with varying business and IT teams.
- Truly motivated by software engineering.
- Ready to spend an important amount of time designing tests (test driven development), validating new features or fixing bugs.
- Self-motivated, strong collaboration, team-building skills and ability to work effectively in a self-directed manner.