EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant
to join our team in Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
About the team
FIS's award-winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. Our solutions, coupled with expert consulting services, support 800 banks in 70 countries across the globe to transform raw data effectively into high-calibre, actionable intelligence.
To reinforce our consulting team in the Paris office, we are looking for a Risk Consultant with strong functional expertise coupled with a passion for technology and strong analytical and communication skills.
What you will be doing
- You'll provide onsite and remote implementation consulting in the field of Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management and Market Risk for leading financial institutions mainly in France and UK but also in the rest of Europe.
- You'll have extensive responsibilities right from the beginning and be in charge of analysing banking business together with designing solutions or even managing your own project
- You'll analyse, understand and model banking data to ensure best quality input into our solutions
- You'll develop in-depth knowledge about how banks work in Risk Management and how to calibrate and implement robust risk models.
- You have ideally several years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Bank's Risk Management, Bank's Treasury, ALM, Risk Consulting, Implementation Consulting or IT Consulting
- Your intellectual curiosity allows you to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and develop creative and novel approaches to help our clients solve their problems
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills help you to cope with the demands of day-to-day business on projects
- Experience in Project Management is an asset
- Since we run a global business, a willingness to travel frequently is required (65% - 100%)
- Fluent French and English required
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, flexible and good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills,
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as group and health insurance
- Training across core financial FIS solutions and methodologies
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.