The holder of this position ( H/F) will be responsible for supporting multiple Change Leads on delivering various projects across different topics (eg Investment / Operations / IT / HR / Reg Change etc) within Architas. This role will support and deliver Projects for change leads based on the change programme prioritisation.
• Delivery of all identified workstreams and tasks for given project
• Engaging with third party groups, both internal and external to AXA, to ensure required tasks are documented, governed, tested and implemented to the required standards.
• Co-ordination of activities within the change programme to ensure stakeholder’s requirements are satisfied
• Liaison with different groups within the organisation to ensure testing and implementation tasks are completed.
• Undertaking of various communication activities related to change projects.
• Running Steering Committee meetings and packs in support the change programmes/projects.
• Support change lead in relation to key SMT requirements (e.g. Risk Comm, Man Comm, Board Papers)
• Provide regular and consistent reporting in line with Change Function requirements
• Identify, maintain, and escalate associated risks, actions issues and decisions.
• Plan, maintain and report upon project including timetables, progress against plan, risks, and workstream budget.
• Manage the internal team (project, business and IT teams) responsible for the delivery of the project.
• Ensure appropriate, controlled and auditable methods are applied to the execution of all change/projects within Architas
• Ensure projects follow the defined governance structure/processes defined via regular monitoring of projects against agreed governance standards.
• Ensure Project reporting is completed both internally within Change team and Architas and externally when required
• Track project actual costs against forecast and provide analysis of variances.
• Strong project management expertise (10+ years), with experience of interacting with senior management.
• 5 years experience in the asset management industry
• Fluent in English
• Dynamic and pro-active. Deadline focused with a strong sense attention to detail
• Mindset of ownership - quality and delivery to timescale and budget
The holder of this role will be expected to display hands-on execution of projects as well as manage one or more projects. There is an expectation that some travel between hub locations may be required (UK, Ireland & Belgium).