Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions.
Manage challenging projects and ensure that customer solutions are delivered on time according to budget and the required quality standards in order to strengthen Murex reputation in implementing solutions for clients.
- Manage and deliver projects on time, on budget, and up to Murex quality standards in order to achieve client satisfaction
- Be responsible to provide the project financials & reporting in assigned areas including resource costs/client invoicing
- Support the sales function to facilitate the winning of new business/projects
- Ensure the project team (project manager officer, business analyst, stream leads, team members) is fully engaged
- Manage effectively the issues escalation to the appropriate level within the client’s or our organization when necessary
- Obtain the client’s acceptance of the solution upon project completion.
- Engineering degree (Bachelor or Masters) or equivalent or Master’s degree in Finance/Business
- Around 10 years’ business experience of which 5+ years of project management experience in the delivery of a technology platform
- Experience in an international setting and project delivery in a vendor environment
- Prior experience as part of a management team (lead role with plan, resource and issue/change responsibilities) that successfully managed a full life cycle implementation
- Experience in supporting business development opportunities through proposal creation, review and presentation
- Customer focus
- Good French and English skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.