QA/BA Engineer - CDI
As a member in a team you will work on projects covering a wide range of areas of the financial market: Capital markets (equities, bonds, fixed income, currency, commodities, credit and structured finance), asset management, private management, regulatory compliance, risks and reporting. As QA/BA engineer, you will take in charge the below tasks :
- Attend workshops with the users to collect their needs
- Write functional specifications document to be used by development unites
- Analyze the impacts
- Assist the users,
- Prepare the test cases
- Prepare test plans and run manual/automatic tests
- Propose solutions for QA issues to improve test strategies
- Identify and raise issues
- Design reports
Technicals skills :
Quality Center, Java, Oracle, Unix, Tibco
Functional Skills Required :
Good knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets
Required skills :
You have an Engineering degree or equivalent experience, and ideally have at least a 2 years experience in an agile development environment.
An experience in the financial industry is a plus.
Passionate about computer science, curious, autonomous and proactive, you want to meet new challenges, and learn every day.
As this mission takes place in an international context, proficiency in English is required.
Please apply to email@example.com