RFP Manager (temporary contract)
- Depending on the profile
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Temporary, Full time
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, French Branch
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
We are looking for a team member (m/f) to actively contribute to the RFP team work in Paris (maternity leave replacement). At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a dynamic working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents, and you believe in always putting the customer first, then we’re the right place for you. We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and young professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment.
Main purpose of the role:
• Managing the entire RFP process from the reception to the submission of the final answer, in close cooperation with the relevant departments, such as sales, investment management, risk management, reporting, trading, compliance, etc. Close interaction with the RFP teams in Europe, USA and Asia
• Write customized, persuasive, and high quality responses to RFPs, meeting tight deadlines
• Preparing presentations for finals and participate in the rehearsals
• Updating qualitative parts of various databases of investment consultants and Standard RFIs
• Acting as internal Subject Matter Expert for assigned investment strategies and company functions; maintaining global content management systems; develop and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
Experience / Knowledge Qualifications and Skills
• A solid understanding of investments (equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives, derivatives)
• Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing)
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in asset management (RFP writing, product specialist, sales, marketing)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Strong team spirit
• Organised, ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines, keen attention to detail and committed to excellence
We are seeking for a colleague that can build positive relationships and drive for results in our business environment. We offer an attractive, performance-related compensation package and provide a productive atmosphere which is run by team spirit. We are an equal opportunity employer. Would you like to discover more about the role and AllianzGI? Would you love an international and diverse environment?
Apply today just with one click attaching your CV and contact details!
durée du CDD : janvier à août 2018 environ