Real Estate Analyst
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
- 06 Aug 18 2018-08-06
Tikehau Capital is a pan-European listed asset management and investment company headquartered in Paris which provides its investors with alternative investment opportunities targeting long-term value creation through its four business lines: Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity and Liquid Strategies (Fixed Income & Equities). Tikehau Capital directly or indirectly manages assets of c. €14.2 billion. Tikehau Capital has expanded over recent years, initially in Europe, setting up offices located in London, Milan, Brussels, Madrid and in Asia. The Group’s workforce totals more than 220 employees and partners.
We are looking to hire an analyst to join the real estate team and be involved in pan-European activities. The role will be primarily focused on asset management but will also include involvement in potential acquisitions. He/she will be required to work collaboratively with other colleagues based in Paris and other offices in Europe and Singapore. Some traveling will be required.
The candidate will be based in Paris.
The role will include the following missions:
- Day-to-day support of asset manager in relation to Asset Management initiatives on the existing portfolio
- Day-to-day liaison with finance team
- Market research and drafting of market reports,
- Assets inspections, meetings with property managers, lawyers, tax advisors, architects, brokers and other third parties
- Preparation of memorandums in relation to investment opportunities and asset management initiatives (leasing, capital expenditures, financing, disposition)
- Implementation, update and presentation of detailed cash flow models and budgets and other departments
- Strong academic credentials from a leading, internationally regarded university, engineering or business school
- Maximum 5-years' experience at an investment firm (real estate) or real estate asset manager
- Robust financial modelling (excel), analysis and research skills
- Strong capabilities in drafting power point presentations
- Curious, autonomous and reactive
- Fluency in French, English with a good level in German
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Good team player
Your determination and self-discipline will be keys for your success in a very pro-active and highly dynamic team.