Our company: TOBAM is a Paris-based asset management firm independent and employee-owned. TOBAM’s Maximum Diversification approach provides clients with diversified core exposure, in both the equity and fixed income markets or cross-asset. The company manages over $7 billion via its Anti-Benchmark® strategies in Equities and Fixed Income. TOBAM’s team is composed of 46 investment professionals based in Paris, Dublin, New York and Hong Kong. Tobam’s Research team comprises highly skilled mathematicians, engineers, economists & traders.
The candidate will:
- Share her/his time between academic research and internal quant research projects.
- Demonstrate mental agility in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Have the capacity to operate independently and flexibly.
- Report to the Head of Research and the Deputy CIO.
- Work out of our Paris office (with home office options)
- PhD in Physics, Biology, Math, Finance, Economy, …
- Proficiency in Python or Matlab.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Good general communication skills and team spirit.
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Strong Academic track record.