Reporting Analyst H/F
- Focus on PRIIPs and MIFID II regulation, as well as associated local ones.
- Assess the requirements, set up calculations, templates and processes to meet the clients' needs (such as SRI and performance scnerios for PRIIPs). Set up, perform and maintain appropriate checks before data/materials delivery to secure the processes.
- Collaborate with other support teams through a global process. Interact with resepctive providers as entry point to follow and challenge data quality (such methodology used for carbon footprint & ESG ratings).
- Manage and assist any sales/clients' request on the concerned regulatory requirements. Assess the feasbility and set up of custom reports if needed. Participate to enhance the process, set up new funds/needs, and do a regulatory watch.
- Maintain, update & implement reporting processes and standards to ensure that clients and sales staff receive performance data and analytical materials, within agreed upon time frames. Maintain quality control review procedures.
- Participate to the Risk Management monitoring process (calculation of Ex Ante Risk indicator such as Value At Risk).
- Feed and collaborate with consultant database and external service providers to maintain the quality of information. Maintain oversight of data feed requests from clients.
- Work closely with affiliates on fund related requests. Act as a key troubleshooter and/or problem solver for our needs.
De formation supérieure BAC + 5 en Finance de marchés ou équivalent.
Vous justifiez d’une première expérience en Analyse de performance ou de reporting dans le domaine de la gestion d'actifs (indispensable).
De fortes compétences en VBA, SQL sont nécessaires ainsi qu’un bon niveau en anglais.
CDD de 6 mois,
Rémunération : Environ 40K selon profil