We are a consultancy/executive search firm with a difference and with high demand.
Our role is to help and build investment division, structure, and create a competitive advantage for them. This is for someone to have the confidence to build in a greenfield environment. Coverage areas of interest: France + United Kingdom + the USA + Asia
This person must be able to work at a start-up entrepreneurial spirit and build the network. This is client-facing.
· Hedge Funds -(Across all asset classes - Portfolio Trading & Trading Strategies )
. Conducting calls/meetings with institutional clients and prospects, such as Family Offices, Fund of Funds, Private Banks, Pension Funds, Endowments, Consultants, and HNWI across Europe and USA.
· Investment Banking / Asset Management / Private Banks - Front Office / Markets
· Business Development and pipeline the business development
· Research companies bottom-up and calculate conclusions
· Understanding of Asset Allocation and and exposure to M&A
· Daily report on trends, economical changes in the fund world
· Creating reports on new fund opening, and overall investment firms in general that need to be targeting
· Creating/pitching to investors and creating partnerships
· Work and market pitch books of trading strategies
· Capital Introduction - (for Hedge fund related topic - Fund analytics, relationship with brokers/investors & Asset allocators I.e institutional clients, PE, asset and wealth management and family office)
· Handle Investment Relations with investors for subscription and redemption of shares
· Marketing and strategic business development initiative
· Create strong brand awareness globally
· An extensive network of industry relationships, with a proven track record of managing the sales process to successful closure, analysing products, and exceeding goals with an emphasis on quality and performance.
· Strong communicator building diverse relationships and conceptualizing ideas that require an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Develop and maintain critical Fund CRM updates (on existing CRM systems) and tracking tools
· Maintain Investment Fund profiles, list of target Fund relationships and Fund profiles (AuM; investment criteria)
· Conducting client reviews and being responsible for the production of materials summarising client coverage (to support banker initiatives, client meetings, strategy off-sites)
· Developing (over time) a good understanding of the clients and their business models (will include listed companies, government entities, family owned and private equity-backed companies, hedge funds, investment firms, alternative capital managers, broker dealers etc)
· Keep a record of known Fund investments and investee companies (post-restructuring)
· Record of meetings held (including access to sector banker input)
· Track reciprocity with the hedge funds
· Opportunities shown to funds across EMEA (financing/other/access to sector bankers)
· The monthly process to track fees which the Funds pay us globally
· Updating marketing materials for external use, consolidating, reviewing, and managing internal data for investors upon request
· Business development in key areas of expertise and grow a team around them
· Hedge Fund research and Due diligence
· Be ahead of competition i.e by research, analyze key players in the market, strong instinct on knowing key investment talent
· Understand and work with potential investors needs, find the right strategies which will be a right fit for the investor
· Provides support to hedge fund managers in terms of consulting and asset raising for seed
· Understanding of investors and where they are looking to allocate, establishing investors’ real interests, match clients with those investors whose interests most closely align with their strategies.
· Knowledgeable and network with alternative investors globally
· Key relationships with investors
· Strong experience in consulting with c-suite managers (strategy design/negotiation, positioning/competition, distribution)
· Strong focus on Research - Hedge Fund/ Trading strategies, portfolio / quantitative trading be ahead in administrative related tasks and have structure
· The lead marketing side of the business
· First Full term position - CEDI program
· Close communication with Analysts and Traders to better understand market environments and stay on top of the latest market news/activity.
· Self-starter - can work within a start-up mentality
· Go through daily pitch books and analyze and report
· Quantitative understanding - can understand all asset classes
· Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
· Knowledgeable on how to use databases - encore (ensures database integrity/data quality).
· Leading the business development of new clients’ (Asset Managers, Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds, PE, Wealth Managers, official institutions)
· Research and develop new partnerships and funding opportunities, maintain contacts and networks
· Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
· Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required background checks when required by the client.
· Can communicate with Fund Managers, CEO's, Investors, and all Board level - define plans & objectives
Salary: € Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartner
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474