Senior Manager (F/M) Transaction Services
Morgan Philips Executive Search, the Digital Head Hunting Company, is recruiting for its client, a worldwide leading advisory firm, a Senior Manager TS (F/M) based in Paris.
- Project management: individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Team work: individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Building relationships: individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Developing people: individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (in the context of both financial buy side and sell side due diligence.
They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organize work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities. Individuals will need to have excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Advisory skills: Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
- Risk management: individuals will be required to ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented (scopes of work, engagement letters, risk management procedures, etc).
Required Skills and Qualifications
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong and proven academic and numerate background,
- Excellent experience of financial due diligence (buy and sell side),
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions,
- Excellent written and oral communication in English,
- Strong personal impact,
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure,
- Evidence of managing teams in a fast moving environment with changing client requirements,
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time and to report direct to partners/directors.