A renowned Investment Firm is seeking a talented Senior Portfolio Manager with a track record with either Equities or futures intraday/medium frequency trading experience. We are also open to Portfolio Managers with statistical arbitrage equities experience.
Candidates should come from a quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy.
The successful candidate will join a team of Traders / Portfolio Managers and Quants . They will have the responsibility of trading strategies that can range from options market making, futures market making, systematic, discretionary.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Trading a portfolio
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
· Mid or High-Frequency Trading Strategies
· Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
· Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
The successful applicant will have:
· Five or more years of trading experience
· Proven track record of profitability
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail
· Disciplined trading style
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on multiple products
· Work well as part of a team.
· Strong understanding of risk in your products
· Have a live track record
- Mid or High-frequency Strategy
· Have strategies trading global equities (cash), futures a
Salary: € Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474