Would you like to join an international environment? Are you looking for an internship in Shareholder Engagement? This internship is where you need to be ! Generali Insurance Asset Management SGR is the Asset Management Company of Generali Group. The successful candidate will join the Governance, Proxy Voting and Engagement office in Paris, the organizational unit in charge, at Group level, of engaging companies the Generali Group is a shareholder of. These engagements activities intend to influence companies so that they improve their ESG behavior. The ultimate goal is to reduce long term risks and increase long term financial returns.
This activity consists of identifying key ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) issues at major holdings of the Group, putting together, with relevant stakeholders in the Group, a robust engagement case, meeting the companies while explaining our approach and expressing expectations, monitoring evolutions, triggering escalation actions and reporting actions internally.
- Research, analyze and report on company identified risks
- Cross team work with Portfolio Managers , SRI, Voting and Credit analysts to gather insights
- Build business cases to represent issues detected
- Participate to meetings with issuers
- Monitor evolutions of issuers
- Contribute to prepare relevant internal committee material to enable informed decision making
- Contribute to prepare relevant reporting material
- Populate knowledge management database using experience gained through engagement activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of and/or strong interest in the financial services industry, Governance topics and SRI/RI market;
- Ability to deliver cutting edge research through excellent writing, analysis and communication skills;
- Ability to identify relevant signals from an issuer being the sign of real problems. Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Ability to identify key issues in an organization;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Advanced English (spoken and written);
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PPT;
- Dedicated approach to teamwork and ability to contribute to team effort.
- Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance, Law and equivalent
- Previous working experience in the finance sector
If your profile matches with that is mentioned above, do not hesitate to send us your CV !
We look forward to meeting you !