Transaction Services (Senior Consultant to Director level)
- Competitive salary package
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 01 Oct 18
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a big4 firm in Paris to join the Transaction Services team with a focus in Banking and Insurance clients. There are positions available from Senior Consultant to Director level.
This role is suitable for FS auditors wishing to change careers. However, for Manager level and above you must have a first experience in Transactions and Consulting.
Duties of Profile:
- Intervene in the context of acquisitions or disposals of companies, on behalf of financial institutions in the field of Banks and Insurance firms in France and internationally.
- You will join teams engaged on various typologies of missions in coordination with other departments of Deloitte (M & A, evaluation, taxation, regulation, integration ...):
- Acquisition due diligence: analysis of the historical and future performance of a target company to identify the risks that may affect its valuation or the structuring of the transaction.
- Post-acquisition follow-up: implementation of the acquisition contract and, in particular, validation of the final acquisition price.
- Vendor due diligence: preparation, at the request of the seller, of an analysis document intended to assist potential investors in their assessment of the risks and issues associated with a target company.
- Prepare and review financial analyzes highlighting the performance factors of target companies (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow - analysis of net assets, solvency and liquidity).
- Identify and quantify the effects related to a possible separation of the divested business from the seller group and the potential synergies generated.
- Identify and present to customers key points that may affect the price of the transaction.
- Review the financial clauses of SPA, in connection with the conclusions of our due diligence work.
Profile we are looking for:
- Graduated from a major business school, engineering school or post-graduate
- At least 50% expereince with Financial Service clients
- At Assistant Manager level, you have more 4+ years,
- Experience in the field of financial accounting, management company or audit firm.
- Expertise in bank or Insurance accounting and with the different financial techniques
- You want to evolve in an international environment and take advantage of opportunities for rapid change.
- Fluent English (80% reports written in English) basic understanding of French
- Sponsorship provided to non-eu citizens providing they fit the criteria.
To be considered for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call +441416489416.