The ideal candidate for this role will ensure investment support services:
Accuracy of front office positions, seamless corporate actions processing, control of Fund Accounting NAV, oversight of fund administrator reports and perform specific ETF related operational activities.
Your missions will be :
As part of Investment Support :
• Front Office positions and Fund Accounting valuation: control/oversight to ensure correct positions and valuations
• Support the front office with adequate controls/oversights and reports : cash forecast, corporate actions processing, subscriptions/redemptions in cash or in kind (burst trade process)
As part of the ETF new business development at AXA IM :
• Be the point of contact for any middle and back office inquiries / issues / exceptions by Fund Managers, Capital Market Unit, fund accountants and external third parties –focused on ETF-related topics
• Participate to the set up of ETF business within Operations: specifications and tests of new solutions, definitions of new operational procedure, maximize leverage on existing process and solutions ; collaborate with internal teams (Capital Market Unit, Trading Desk, Performance & Reporting, Investment Risk) and external teams (Fund Accountant, Services providers) ; develop the operations expertise on ETF
• Operate controls as defined by the Risk & Compliance framework
• Participate in and assist with the creation of and changes to portfolios, new types of instruments and new operational procedures including liaising with IT and Product Engineering
• Participate in Operations projects, department governance and initiatives
What expertise do you need :
• Master degree in business/finance or relevant experience in Operations
• Relevant past experience in Middle office/Front Office Support roles
• Experience in ETF operations activities
• In-depth knowledge of financial instruments and good understanding of the Asset Management industry
• Comprehensive understanding of Investment Management Operations as well as Fund Administration and Accounting
• Good Excel skills ,advanced skills (VBA & macro) preferable
• Fluent in French and English
• Team spirit
• Leadership and proactive. Curious.
• Analytical. Rigorous. Synthetical.
• Dynamic, autonomous and collaborative.
• Able to work with time constraints. Organised and Efficient. Flexible.
• Excellent written and oral communication, ability to interact with people from different levels within the organisation.