Finance Systems Project Manager (m/f)
- To negotiate
- Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France Toulouse Midi-Pyrenees FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
A vacancy for a Finance Systems Project manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will join the Integrated Finance Solutions Department within Finance.
In an international environment, connected with a wide Finance network, in collaboration with multicultural teams, you will be responsible for Accounting Systems transformation project, mainly on the perimeter of Airbus Subsidiaries:
- SAP Finance ERP convergence projects: unification of the SAP Finance landscape, it includes S/4 HANA deployment
- SAP Finance ERP deployment for Airbus subsidiaries, to support Airbus growth and worldwide transformation
- SAP Finance ERP evolutions / adaptations: digitalization & automation, IFRS norms, Tax requirements
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a project manager: scope, planning, budget and reporting,
- Being in charge of full project life cycle activities: from concept definition until entry in service,
- Leading animation of multi-functional project team,
- Acting as a change manager for Finance community,
- Supporting IT department in solution definition and validation,
- Securing permanently the stability, reliability, quality and performance of Airbus Finance Systems,
- Anticipating Finance systems evolutions and proposing improvements.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following skills and experience:
A solid finance background, with project management experience and passion for systems / new technologies:
- Solid background in Accounting & Management Accounting standards,
- Good understanding of Business Processes in Finance area (Purchase to Pay, Order to cash, Record to Report),
- 5 years + in project management on Finance Systems / SAP ERP Transformation projects,
- Experience on Full cycle SAP FI-CO implementation project,
- Negotiation skills and Stakeholder management,
- Customer and collaboration spirit,
- Curiosity, open mind, promote new ideas, new ways of working,
- Language Skills: Negotiation level in English.
Please apply on line for this vacancy at our careers site with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.