IM Group Planning & Reporting, TCO & Value Creation controller (m/f)
- To negotiate
- Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France Toulouse Midi-Pyrenees FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
A vacancy for an IM Group Planning & Reporting, TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) & Value Creation controller (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the IM Platform Controlling Department within Finance.
Integrated Function Performance Management provides ideal opportunities for talented and high performing individuals who seek to:
- get to learn how Finance does functional performance management
- get insight in the operations and requirements of an Integrated Functions such as IM
Diversity in all matters is seen as strength and the basis to enrich our teams.
Airbus Information Management (IM) is running its Transformation Programme in connection with the digitalization of the company. The IM controlling team is fully involved with the operational teams in driving the change implementation.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible of securing a unique Airbus IM financial referential for Roadmap, Target, Actual, Forecast on IM Projects, Services, Headcount & CapEx, providing visibility on Performance by:
- Ensuring alignment of controlling teams on all financial references across Divisions,
- Coordinating the processes for referential evolutions (OP, Budget and Forecast) with Divisions,
- Coordinating the Reporting process from Monthly Closing to reports delivery (Chief Information Officer report, Standard Report, Total Cost of Ownership “TCO” Report),
- Leading the IM financial structure harmonization initiative at Group level (natures & destinations),
- Being the focal point for the Divisions controllers (ADS & AH),
- Leading the TCO industrialization initiative, in light of IM Transformation initiatives by:
- Providing guidance to IM & Finance teams, and driving tool specifications, testing & training,
- Elaborating reporting pack, tracking performance and value creation,
- Leading the Intra Group Revenues process by: driving the process, synchronizing with IM provider and Divisions / Subsidiaries customers, and ensuring alignment of controlling, commercial and IM teams.
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a Master degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering/Finance/Information management,
- Change Management / Lean or Agile qualification,
- Knowledge of TCO model in IT/Finance tailored software,
- Significant controlling expertise together with solid information management (IM) / information technology (IT) background. A working knowledge of Airbus controlling and cost accounting processes, together with good understanding of IM/IT environment and processes would be appreciated,
- Proven expertise in the key applications used in IM controlling: Finance (SAP EGP & P11, SAP HANA / IFRP, TM1), Procurement (Click & Buy, Buyside, ICPT), and Office tools (Excel advanced features, SharePoint),
- Knowledge of Data Analytics requirements (eg predictive analysis), and experience in performance model set-up & monitoring (KPI, unit costs, savings plans, etc) would be an advantage for this position,
- Ability to act with empathy to the controlling community and develop strong working relationships with Finance & IM/IT business stakeholders,
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Language Skills: negotiation level of English.
Please apply on line for this vacancy at our careers site with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.