Information Management Cloud Performance Controller (m/f)
- Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France Toulouse Midi-Pyrenees FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Information Management Cloud Performance Controller (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
Your main accountabilities will be as following:
- Prepare economic analysis in the Information Management (IM) perimeter: Build robust business cases in co-operation with the operational teams (e.g. Digitalisation, Move to Cloud, E2E PLM, Factory of the Future, …)
- Act as a business partner, ie challenge and advise the operational managers at transnational level.
- Support the Move-to-Cloud initiative with cost modelling and allocation to users
- Prepare and co-ordinate the Operational Planning and Forecasts with full Operational involvement, review and 'buy-in' of assumptions and targets.
- Ensure traceability and materialization of identified savings linked to the IM Transformation programme
- Contribute to set-up Agile Release Trains (ART) Performance Measurement (KPIs) in the frame of the new SAFe environment.
- Ensure consistency with Company's Ethics & Compliance Standards, applicable laws & regulations
- Promote continuous improvement mind-set.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support operational management in decision making process through adequate business cases and investment plan.
- Ensure consistency of received budgets, cascade targets & get buy-in from each contributor.
- Know the main purchasing contracts in the related Move to Cloud perimeter and establish good relationship with Procurement
- Timely report actuals, monitor and update Forecast through deviations analyses (Risks and Opportunities).
- Provide financial inputs, guidance and reporting to operational management on cost reduction and on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support to performance measurement (e.g. KPIs for SAFe ARTs & Value Streams performance).
- Ensure a harmonized and transparent way-of-working / team spirit within Finance and the IM domains.
- Actively participate to the operational scope workshops and meetings, to promote exchanges of best practices and to set up efficient transnational controlling processes.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Business Partner mind-set, i.e. developing trustful relationship, and focusing on added-value to the business
- Interest in Cloud, and Digital technologies
- Mastering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Business Cases, and Controlling
- Knowledge of IM processes and methodologies (e.g. AGILE, SAFe…).
- Management skills in an international and multifunctional team environment
- Language: English mandatory.