Business Analyst User Interfaces (m/f) Division Issuing
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the development of branded web user interfaces, functioning as a single point of contact between project implementation and development teams in an agile environment
- Provide scalable solutions for a white label account management portal which continues to offer flexible configuration possibilities
- Gather and analyze requirements from project managers, create user stories for the UI development team, and plan the implementation over multiple sprints
- Support project teams, from pre-sales through implementation, by promoting the optimal technical solution based on existing platform functionality, and by communicating realistic delivery timelines for new development tasks
- Design user flows and create wireframes which anticipate user needs, delivering a satisfying user experience
- Exude a passion for intuitive user portals which convey attention to detail and excellent quality
This is what we offer
- Several years' work experience with the development of web user portals, as a business analyst or product owner
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Payment knowledge is a plus
- Capable of working independently and taking the initiative to gather all necessary information
- Capable of understanding dependencies across a complex system architecture landscape
- Fluent written and spoken English. German is a plus
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Wirecard is one of the world's fastest growing digital platforms in the financial commerce sector. Our teams, with more than 5,600 employees located in over 26 countries worldwide, develop innovative technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.
As an international employer with a presence on every continent, we offer you a wide range of opportunities to further your personal and professional growth. We are pioneers in the digital payment industry and always on the lookout for new talent to strengthen our global, visionary team. No matter which department or level you join-with us, you will have the opportunity to actively transform the future of payment.
Together we are able to continually develop?as individuals, as a team, as Wirecard.
Check out all open positions at www.wirecard.com/careers, and follow us on Twitter @wirecard, Facebook @wirecardgroup, and Instagram @wirecard_global
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.