Product Owner (m/f/x) AccountingDivision Payment & Risk
- Participate in Accounting platform Roadmap creation
- Independently analyze and clarify business requirements with internal stakeholders
- Create Business workflows and acceptance criteria for product new functionalities
- Point of contact for the international team for any issues arising during the implementation phase and after the go-live
- Features' responsibility for approval, development and production maintenance throughout its life cycle
- Creation and maintenance of several types of documentation (sales material, fact sheets, customer documentation)
This is what we offer
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any related field
- Advanced Business knowledge about accounting & financial institutions, electronic payment processes would be a plus
- Experience with accounting platforms like Unit4 financials, SAP etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of software development process and tools (e.g. log analysis, REST API, SQL, XML / JSON)
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills to partner effectively with our stakeholders and team
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, German would be a plus
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Wirecard is one of the world's fastest growing digital platforms in the financial commerce sector. Our teams, with more than 5,600 employees located in over 26 countries worldwide, develop innovative technologies and cutting-edge payment solutions.
As an international employer with a presence on every continent, we offer you a wide range of opportunities to further your personal and professional growth. We are pioneers in the digital payment industry and always on the lookout for new talent to strengthen our global, visionary team. No matter which department or level you join-with us, you will have the opportunity to actively transform the future of payment.
Together we are able to continually develop - as individuals, as a team, as Wirecard.
Check out all open positions at www.wirecard.com/careers, and follow us on Twitter @wirecard, Facebook @wirecardgroup, and Instagram @wirecard_global
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.